All-in from ŠKODA
Affordable aftercare for older Škoda’s
What is it?
If your ŠKODA is aged between three and six years of age, you can benefit from a Two-Year peace of mind package which includes Two services; Two- Years warranty; Two MOT’s and Two-Years breakdown cover. And all of this is payable over a two-year monthly repayment plan.
Here’s what’s included in your package
Service package included
- 2 x inspection and oil change services
- 1 x pollen filter
- 1 x air filter
- 1 x sparkplugs (petrol engines) or diesel fuel filter (diesel engines)
Warranty package included
You get a two-year warranty as part of the All-in from ŠKODA policy. The warranty has been designed to help protect against the costs incurred in the event of the mechanical or electrical breakdown of the covered vehicle.
MOT package included
In NI, you get two annual MOT pre-check and MOT Tests carried out at a government centre. Any work identified by the MOT test is not covered by the plan.
Breakdown assistance package included
In partnership with the AA, you are covered by their services, anywhere in the UK and across Europe, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The benefits include:
- Roadside assistance –roadside breakdown attendance anywhere in the UK
- Vehicle recovery – includes delivery of the vehicle to any UK destination
- Home assistance – assistance if you have broken down at home
- Onward travel – in the event of recovery following a breakdown, where the vehicle cannot be repaired within a reasonable time, organise and cover the costs of one of the following – car hire for up to 48 hours, overnight accommodation or alternative transport for the customer and up to 7 passengers (at the insurer’s absolute discretion).
- European assistance – includes cover across the continent, Englishspeaking incident managers and transportation back to the UK if necessary
How much does all this cost you?
Choose a monthly payment plan:
24x monthly payments x £32 per month
Pay it all upfront £768
Prices include VAT.
Age of vehicle no younger than 36 months and no older than 72 months. Vehicles must have under 100,000 miles at the start of the policy. Engine size must be 2.0- litres and under.
An eligibility check needs to be completed on the vehicle before an All-in policy can be activated. This is to ensure that we start the plan with a clean slate, providing repair cover under the terms of the warranty for issues that happen by chance and are not pre-existing. The vehicle eligibility check itself will take approximately 25 minutes per vehicle. It will be provided free of charge by the retailer and will be valid for 7 days. The check comprises of three parts: Desk check completed by service advisor. Physical check of vehicle by technician. Short road test as part of the above check. Prices correct the time published and may be subject to change. Terms and conditions apply.
To find out more, click this button and complete the enquiry form. One of our service team will be in touch shortly for a chat with you about All-in for Skoda.